Wednesday 14 April 2010

Greens - do they practise what they preach?

When I left my office tonight I noticed that the Greens had left their office lights on - I had to go in and turn them off. Honestly, if the environment police are slipping up what hope is there? Everyone should complain to James.

To far more serious matters, I hear that the Greens are coming on a storm down Norwich South way and there's a possibility we may see the first Green MP elected in May. That'd be something, wouldn't it?

5 comments:

rullko said...

I suspect I echo the thoughts of Gordon Brown when I say: fingers crossed!

Jeff said...

I hope you're not advocating a vote for Robin Harper in Edinburgh East there Calum?

Unknown said...

The Greens and SNP have a lot in common and should be prepared to work together in the next Westminster Parliament - especially on stopping Trident replacement.

cynicalHighlander said...

Hope you left a post it sticker with a relevant humorous quote!

The person in Norfolk will be drinking bottled water as the amount of chlorine coming out of the taps down there is horrendous.

Calum Cashley said...

I'm sure he's only crossing his non-endogenous fingers ...

Since I never mentioned Robin nor Edinburgh East, I think it can be taken as read that I wasn't advocating a vote for Robin Harper in Edinburgh East.

I wish the Greens all the best in Norwich South. Norwich South is an excellent place for the Greens to win.

My good Green friends are more than welcome to work with us in Parliament ...

Seriously, though, Plaid also oppose nuclear weapons so Green MPs elected from England would give an excellent balancing.

Couldn't leave a post-it, that wouldn't be environmentally friendly, I'll just have to give them a wee finger-wagging next time I see one of them.

How many English seats have a Green candidate I wonder.